Worst Service Ever...

The one in Brooklyn, NY at 63rd Street bt 2nd and 3rd Ave is the worst service i have ever experienced. When i first came there (which i set up and appointment for and waited 2 weeks) they told me they didnt have an interior guy to fix my problem (my super-squeeky chair) so they rescheduled me for 3 weeks later. Well 3 weeks later i came in there (wasnt in the system for an appointment BTW) and they told me they dont have an interior guy at all, and this is the same guy i spoke to before. "try again in a few weeks" he said. i was so ******N pissed off... the only reason i didnt scream at him is because they look unproffessional and lost. im never going there again. I really would love it to complain tho to BMW how crappy there service is... is this possible?

Bmw 325i 7803

1000 Post Club
I remember telling you not to buy your BMW from Life Quality... Why didn't you go to the service dept in the flatlands, I'm sure they have an interior tech there.

Last edited:

Life quality? Na i didnt get it from there.. you mean the one in manhattan? no i got it from a private dealer in brooklyn who can get any car from factories... not really sure what u call him but its a small legit agency called Regency. So im guessing i really dont have an official service place for my car. It's ok tho i did schedule an appointment for service in life quality... there service as i recall is preety good.