"what you drive"

I think we should bring back the "what you drive" in the avatar again.
Its very helpful to see what people drive when they ask questions.

plus, how do i change my avatar title?

good idea about the "what i drive" thing. We'll discuss that.

for your title problem: click on the user cp button
to get to your control panel. from there go to "edit profile" and scroll down to the bottom. right above the "what i drive" section you will see "custom user text" which is what you are looking for.

If you mean the sig., no. i meant the Avatar title where mine says BMW Enthusiast.

If you insist that its supposed to be there, does the fact that i have some parental permissions properties showing at the top of that page?

no i was really refering to the title. that thing that is under the avatar. you ask a good point with the parental thing, and i have to admit that is beyond my knowledge. i will take care of that problem how ever.

how old are you btw?

Tom

Staff Team
xLibelle...as soon as you get 1500 posts, you can modify your own title. You can also email me with what you want and I can do it for you. This is on my to do list and I will have some time soon to get as much done as possible.

im 25 in a week.

no big deal about the avatar title.
what sounds better tim: In Deutschland gemacht or In Deutschland gefertigt (hmm, my german is bad) ...should it be handgemacht or fertigen maybe? gewerk grr ...bad thing to learn it on your own.

btw, i have other ideas about forum additions, but i think its a vB thing to get added.
guess i can dl the vB code and start putting my suggestions down in code form, lol.

geeze....the post count. i totally forgot about that one....where did i loose my brain....

for the translation, depends what you are talking about. cars are in deutschland gebaut. gefertigt is correct too, but not very common language. it´s too technical to use it in daily talking. what do you need it for?