Tirerack.com?

I've been looking at this site for quite some time but never purchased anything. Well here's my problem, when I look up my car (1988 325is) it shows wheels that have 5 lugs. Anyone have any clue as to whether you can get perticular wheels in 4x100? The wheel I'm looking at currently is the Mille Miglia MM-S.

Big Daddy

I think what you are seeing is a representative wheel, I am sure they know the lug pattern of your car. Call the 800 number, or send them an email and ask for specifics. I have inquired as to my offset by email and got an answer in a day. You might also try Discount Tire, tires.com.

Big Daddy said:
I think what you are seeing is a representative wheel, I am sure they know the lug pattern of your car. Call the 800 number, or send them an email and ask for specifics. I have inquired as to my offset by email and got an answer in a day. You might also try Discount Tire, tires.com.
Thanks for the info man![thumb]

mrferg said:
Thanks for the info man![thumb]
I have had nothing but great and knowledgeable service from Tire Rack in the past. They even called to make sure my tire size (225/50/16) was right for my car.

Have them ship it directly to one of their recommended installers for a pain-free experience.

I had only good experience with them also. The tires on the 325 had to be changed and I decided to go with Kumho because they were the cheapest, since the wheels are not stock (something tells me it's the sport package) I chose a different size and ordered. After LESS than ONE HOUR, it was also on a SATURDAY, this dude calls me and asks if I'm sure about the tire size, he said they might rub since they are 225's and not 205's, I told him that's what's on the car right now and he said they will arrive on thursday and they did.

Well the wheels I'm looking at are 205mm, would that rub since mine is currently 195mm?

If it helps, I'm not going to lower the car any, maybe get a simple bodykit at most.

brahtw8 said:
You have an E30, right mrferg? I have seen E30s run 205s without problems, as long as you aren't going beyond 17" diamater rims.
Oh no 17" is big enough for me, I'm just worrying about the lug issue, maybe I'll get around to sending them an email.

they never finished thier wheel chart, but they should be 4-lug wheels if you were to buy them i like tirerack, but then again, my family hasnt bought a performance tire from anywhere else.