power to auxilliary fan (s) ???

afrobot

hey guys...
I just got a project 96 318ti from ebay. It has 2 electric auxilliary fans, one in front of the condenser and one behind the radiator. they both have the same type of "male" connector but there seems to only be 1 "female" attached to the wire harness of the car??? it fits both fans...

I have an m3 wich has the fan clutch off of the water pump set up for the radiator. but this seems to be a totally different set up???

the books are no good any help would be awesome.

thanks
afro

epj3

Spam isnt cool, Your other topic was already at the top of the message list. If it got too low, you could always edit your post (like move a comma or somethign) and it'll be bumped. [;)]

afrobot

thanks for the tip, But I have no Idea what your talking about, and I don't think you do either...
please stay on topic...
aux fan help...

epj3 said:
Spam isnt cool, Your other topic was already at the top of the message list. If it got too low, you could always edit your post (like move a comma or somethign) and it'll be bumped. [;)]

afrobot said:
thanks for the tip, But I have no Idea what your talking about, and I don't think you do either...
please stay on topic...
aux fan help...
hehe thats funny but anyhow, i guess your best bet would be to wire them to the ONE female plug.