Pictures

I posted into my gallery on this site and linked my sig to the image in the gallery. I tried a posting the link to gallery's on a couple of other sites (my pictures from my isp, and webshots) but both of them required that you have an active session id to get the image.

Help...gizzy

GIZZY,
OKAY, I'M COMPUTER STUPID! [?|] I'VE TRIED AND TRIED TO GET MY PICTURE ON MY SIGNATURE PAGE. I GUESS I DO NOT UNDERSTAND HOW TO LINK.

CAN YOU / WILL YOU GIVE DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO DO IT? [pray] I HAVE THE PIC I WANT IN THE GALLERY, SO?????

THANKS,
AUDIBLE

Audible said:
GIZZY,
OKAY, I'M COMPUTER STUPID! [?|] I'VE TRIED AND TRIED TO GET MY PICTURE ON MY SIGNATURE PAGE. I GUESS I DO NOT UNDERSTAND HOW TO LINK.

CAN YOU / WILL YOU GIVE DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO DO IT? [pray] I HAVE THE PIC I WANT IN THE GALLERY, SO?????

THANKS,
AUDIBLE
go to photojerk.com, upload your pix and it'll give you a link to the pix you just uploaded (it'll have at the beginning of the link and [\img] at the end). cut and paste that link to your sig and your set to go.

there are other website to host pix that you can use other than photojerk.

Audible said:
GIZZY,

THANKS,
AUDIBLE
This button please!!! [chair]

place this in your signature
Code:
[IMG_break]http://www.bmwboard.com/gallery/data/520/6221z339-atla-109.jpg[/IMG_break]
dropping the _break in IMG_break

Nice car BTW [thumb]

EDIT: Just to be nice to Tom and all of the others that take care of this site for all of this, I probably wouldn't use this site to host signature images on other sites. Bandwidth cost's money.

Last edited: