Body Kits

Bemmerboy

I have just fitted a Reiger M3 Kit to my car, it looks sweet, its designed to fit the E46 but a bit of tweaking and violla, i should be taking some pics today if my mate brings his camera round and i shall post them tomorrow. Daz

lupes5,

If you have any ideas on which particular manufacturers kits you're interested in, I can probably help out. I carry the following manufacturers aero kits:

OEM BMW M-Tech
AC Schnitzer
Hamann
Racing Dynamics
Rieger Tuning
a few others...

If you can email me at info@custom3.com I'll be happy to help you out further. We can ship either directly to you, or to a body shop of your choice.

Best regards,

bimmin328is said:
The best body-kit ever made for the e36 but is extremly rare in the U.S. -- Esquiss Auto Rafale Wide Body Kit. It is blazing hot.
True.. very nice kit.. not sure if it's the best.. but it is gorgeous..

nikis-place.com has some pretty darn cheap prices.. although they're located in denmark.. shipping may take awhile.. and the prices listed are shipped prices.. and if they don't have something listed they can find it for you, from what I've heard other people say.. and also there's a "GB" going on at bimmerforums.com right now for ACS stuff..

Anyway.. i like schnitzer because their kits are pretty subtle.. I like subtle over agressive.. although I love the Reiger front..

Anyway.. if it stops raining I'll finally be able to mount my Type I aero kit and take pictures of that..

Last edited: