raffle

what would be cool would be to have monthly or so raffles of small stuff. like mugs, spark plugs, small tool kits, pens, small stuff that arent too expensive. people who enter the contest would pay like $1-$5 or something for a raffle ticket.

Tom

Staff Team
Hi Manuel,

This is a good idea and something we should do around Christmas, then donate the money to charity. Any idea how to set something like this up?

Tom

Big Daddy

We need someone to donate an item, like an advertiser who can take a tax credit. We send them a letter telling them of our intention. Then we need someone to collect the money and issue tickets. Remember that when we mail the tickets it will take a stamp and envelope, so figure that in the price. Just some ideas.

PuShAkOv

2000 Post Club
I would donate my 330CiC if I could have Tom's word that I will win M3 Cabrio in the next raffle.

Note: Not donating money to the charity is illegal and is a federal crime since it is considered gambling and is strictly inforced. So which one of you guys would be willing to go in so that I can have my M3?[:I]