Question for admin

Hey guys,
I am a bmwBoard user from Australia and am keen to advertise "BMWBoard" on my car, however your stickers that you are selling arnt my taste, and dont suit the aplication im after, I was just wondering if i could get rights to produce a "BMWBoard" sticker for my car.

Thanks in advance

Not to 'thread-jack' but I agree with Doughnut... those stickers are not my taste either, but I'd like something to put on my car.

I would love something that is small 5-10 inches that just says BMWboard without all that twirl-y jazz. Would you consider making another design, preferably something a little more conservative or traditional?

Lol.... Cool. Cool.

Okay, I have another question then. If you're trying to sell a sticker, something that goes to the aesthetics of the car, why wouldn't you put a picture of what the ACTUAL sticker looks like?

Oh and Dan, do you know if it would fit on the rear side window on my e36 coupe?

Big Daddy said:
Sean I think it will, I had them in the rear side window of my 381is (e30), they are 10 inches long. Maybe we should look into changing our photo of them?
Dan, do you have a picture of them on your e30? I want to put it on, but I really don't want that 'boy-racer' look, you know?

Big Daddy

selavia said:
Thanks to which ever moderator changed the picture of the decal!

Dan, you gonna spend forever in Hawaii?
Not a bad idea! Haha, coming home tomrrow. I have tons of things to do and have to make another trip to Idaho on the 14th. I spent a day in court in Hawaii it was interesting and very organized compared to Washington's court procedures.