Has anyone ever heard of "AMP" 2 piece 17 in wheels? HELP!!!

I got these 2 piece amp wheels for my e36 but dont know anything about them...I did some searching and it seems the wheels don't even exist! Not even a company name anywhere! I need to know know if these wheels are rare or what they are worth... My friend's dad had them on his e36 about 4 years ago and said new they were around 1800 with tires...I need some info like can i still get these wheels if one gets messed up or does anyone know anything about them? they are 17's by the way, thanks in advance!

I tried to upload the pics but it keeps saying its not a valid file even when i change it to a .jpg or .gif...if anyone will let me email the pics to them and they can load them please post your email address!! THANKS!

epj3

Scarface said:
I got these 2 piece amp wheels for my e36 but dont know anything about them...I did some searching and it seems the wheels don't even exist! Not even a company name anywhere! I need to know know if these wheels are rare or what they are worth... My friend's dad had them on his e36 about 4 years ago and said new they were around 1800 with tires...I need some info like can i still get these wheels if one gets messed up or does anyone know anything about them? they are 17's by the way, thanks in advance!

I tried to upload the pics but it keeps saying its not a valid file even when i change it to a .jpg or .gif...if anyone will let me email the pics to them and they can load them please post your email address!! THANKS!
email me, epj3@ptd.net

i can put them on my web server and i'll give you the links to them [thumb]