Full e36 subwoofer system

I have 2 12" Polk/Momo subwoofers in a sealed box wired to a 1200 Watt JBL Power 1200 Amp running off a 1 Farad Lightning Audio Strike capacitor. The box is built to flush into any e36 trunk.

Value: 12" subs - 269.95 x 2
JBL amp - 549.95
LA cap - 169.99
e36 sealed box flush - 250.00 (Circuit City Creations)
14 gauge wires - 50.00
total value - 1559.84

I spent alot of money on this system and after doing so its just too much power for me and I need some of the money back. I am asking for $700 obo.

Everything is in complete working condition and looks great in the trunk with room to spare. The box is made with a plexiglass wall so if you put down your back seats you can actually see the subs hitting. Circuit City was also nice enough to include a neon red light in the box which can be set to blink to the music or stay on. This system pulls the full 1200 watts and more. For more information on any of the items or if you would like to see pictures of the box in my car or if you would like to make an offer please email me at jbobx@mchsi.com

Im very interested but wont have the car for 3 weeks, and the money till mid November. One question though, I plan on getting a convertable, will the box still fit the same?