Do Doughnuts This Winter!! M3 Wheel & Tire Package!

berhalle

Everything you need to drive your M3 in the snow, except the snow. I’ll even throw in a scraper!!

This is a complete snow tire package that I purchased from Tire Rack for my 2003 M3 to make it winter worthy. Recently I sold the car so I no longer need the wheels and tires. They were used for approximately 1-1/2 Northeast winter seasons of 60 miles each workday. I estimate they were driven about 7200 miles, possibly less. Tread wear is almost non-existent.

The tires and spacers are what are specified for an M3 with 18” regular tires. It includes 17” Blizzak Snow Tires, 4 beautiful aluminum wheels and two aluminum spacers for each rear wheel to compensate for the normal wider rear tires on an M3. Also included are regular length lug bolts for the front wheels and longer lug bolts for the rear wheels and spacers. The aluminum 5 spoke wheels are beautiful and easy to clean and swapping your regular tires to snow tires is a breeze!

The entire package consists of:
  • !!! 4 - Used MOUNTED Bridgestone Blizzak LM-22 Snow Tires Size: 225/45R17 - 91H

!!! 4 – Tire Rack - Model #17X7.5 5-120 BMW ET41 ATIT5S aluminum 5 lug wheels

!!! 2 - Aluminum 5 bolt spacers for the rear wheels

!!! 10 – Regular length front wheel lug bolts

!!! 10 – Long length rear wheel lug bolts
This complete wheel package from Tire Rack cost me $1543.50 including shipping! I am only asking $850 Plus the actual freight cost AND insurance via UPS Ground to your location. I will not ship these tires without adequate insurance due to the weight and size. I will calculate your freight costs if you send me your address. Pick up is also available for people in the Bethlehem, PA area.

US & Canada only unless special arrangements are made for other locations.

PayPal, MO, or certified funds only.

So what are you waiting for? Hurry up before the snowflakes fall!! I’ll even throw in the air…

…for free!!

Interested parties please PM or email.

e30lover

I'm interested. Please advise if the wheels are available.

Everything you need to drive your M3 in the snow, except the snow. I’ll even throw in a scraper!!

This is a complete snow tire package that I purchased from Tire Rack for my 2003 M3 to make it winter worthy. Recently I sold the car so I no longer need the wheels and tires. They were used for approximately 1-1/2 Northeast winter seasons of 60 miles each workday. I estimate they were driven about 7200 miles, possibly less. Tread wear is almost non-existent.

The tires and spacers are what are specified for an M3 with 18” regular tires. It includes 17” Blizzak Snow Tires, 4 beautiful aluminum wheels and two aluminum spacers for each rear wheel to compensate for the normal wider rear tires on an M3. Also included are regular length lug bolts for the front wheels and longer lug bolts for the rear wheels and spacers. The aluminum 5 spoke wheels are beautiful and easy to clean and swapping your regular tires to snow tires is a breeze!

The entire package consists of:
  • !!! 4 - Used MOUNTED Bridgestone Blizzak LM-22 Snow Tires Size: 225/45R17 - 91H

!!! 4 – Tire Rack - Model #17X7.5 5-120 BMW ET41 ATIT5S aluminum 5 lug wheels

!!! 2 - Aluminum 5 bolt spacers for the rear wheels

!!! 10 – Regular length front wheel lug bolts

!!! 10 – Long length rear wheel lug bolts
This complete wheel package from Tire Rack cost me $1543.50 including shipping! I am only asking $850 Plus the actual freight cost AND insurance via UPS Ground to your location. I will not ship these tires without adequate insurance due to the weight and size. I will calculate your freight costs if you send me your address. Pick up is also available for people in the Bethlehem, PA area.

US & Canada only unless special arrangements are made for other locations.

PayPal, MO, or certified funds only.

So what are you waiting for? Hurry up before the snowflakes fall!! I’ll even throw in the air…

…for free!!

Interested parties please PM or email.

Are the wheels still available?